Donation Based Only.
Felicity hopes to be of service to others and have the freedom to dedicate herself to this work while also supporting herself and her children, so this course is offered on a donation basis only. Pay what you feel you got out of it. You can't put a price tag on wisdom and truth.
Felicity's Bliss believes the heart of a woman can heal the world.
Our mission is to help women reflect the light of their soul by transforming her inner beauty through the art of Spiritual Alchemy.
For too long we've been living in a masculine society and while being a hardcore boss babe was empowering and surely served it's purpose in your journey, we're here to guide you back into union with your masculine King.
We are offering a 6 week course that will show you how to be supported by your masculine king, rather than trying to be him. By nature, the feminine has been designed to receive. We'll show you how you let go and open yourself to receive from your king to become more abundant and free to create from the places of genius and intuitive flow.
Week 1: Spiritual Alchemy Steps 1 & 2
Week 2: Spiritual Alchemy Steps 3 & 4
Week 3: Spiritual Alchemy Step 5
Week 4: Spiritual Alchemy Step 6
Week 5: Spiritual Alchemy Step 7
Week 6: Celebrations
Each week consists of two 3 hour Group Sessions and one 1 hour Personal Session. This totals 18 hours of Group Work, six 1 hour Personal Coaching sessions, daily morning meditations and group text check-ins.
The cost for the 6 week course is on a donation only basis.
January 2, 2021 - February 6, 2021
February 20, 2021 - March 27, 2021
The Art of Spiritual Alchemy
Spiritual Alchemy is the art of change through inner liberation and transformation on a spiritual level.
We all have the potential to be alchemists that can transform our lives, by aligning our thoughts, feelings, and actions with our highest and most authentic self.
The ancient art of alchemy was the search for spirit in matter, but today it is a way of deepening your relationship with the sacred dimensions of life by creating a relationship between our inner world and outer world.
While physical alchemy deals with altering and transforming the properties in the physical world, spiritual alchemy is connected with freeing your spiritual self from your fears, limiting beliefs systems, and lack of self-acceptance.
We are taught about achieving a state of enlightenment in our yoga practice. Existing in a state of enlightenment, or soulful awareness, is the ultimate state of transformation – the gold – of spiritual alchemy. Through introspection and self-meditation, one can free themselves from core wounds, limiting core beliefs, and other thought processes and behaviors that harm the soul.
7 Stages of Spiritual Alchemy
1. Calcination: Breaking down our egos, self-doubt, self-sabotaging behavior, and pride so that we may reconnect to our natural state of being.
2. Dissolution: Taking a step back and observing ourselves, both positive and negative qualities, and not allowing ourselves to base our sense of being on either.
3. Separation: Separating our authentic thoughts and emotions from thoughts and emotions we have been conditioned to think and feel. This allows us to see ourselves more clearly and delve deeper into our shadow work.
4. Conjunction: Allowing for our unconscious thoughts to come to the surface so that we may observe them with conscious awareness.
5. Fermentation: This is the first stage in the process of rebirth. It is both the death of our old thoughts, patterns, and beliefs, and the beginning stages of the birth of our highest self, through inner peace, stillness, and introspection.
6. Distillation: A deeper level of purification asks us to look for inner peace in the mundane of our daily lives. This stage is also known as the state of enlightenment.
7. Coagulation: In this state, the universe is no longer separate from the inner mind or spiritual reality, but rather a reflection of it. What we think, we create.
What can I expect from working with Felicity?
Felicity is someone who helps you connect to who you truly are by first creating a superhero alter-ego that represents how you see yourself, as the best version of you. It's the you that you know you are, but have never clearly defined or given yourself the permission to even bring into full view.
I will help you sort through your life to reveal your heart's desire, identify any blocks or limiting beliefs and produce action based take steps to begin now that will provide more accountability to achieve your goals on a much faster timeline then relying on your self.
Intuitive or Spiritual Coaches are experts at navigating the terrain of the spiritual realm of your soul known as the subconscious. They go deep down below the surface and help you explore your inner world looking for truth.
This type of coaching is different because it takes on a deeper and more holistic approach by accounting for the body, spirit and soul connection. It comes with the understanding that one aspect of life might be influencing another, so addressing areas like personal relationships or career can have a positive impact on your health, or vice versa.
Felicity's interests include christianity, mysticism, metaphysics, energy healing and divine feminine alchemy.